Tonight's meeting produced enough material for about a gajillion blog posts, so I may actually manage a post a day this week. Here's a few bits to start you out:
- The board approved the remaining mayoral appointments, mostly unanimously. I'll post details tomorrow.
- The solar project is heading back to committee. Look for the full dish on that one in, probably, Wednesday's paper.
- The city and the union have a proposed agreement on the South Main Street pipe replacement, and it has been sent to committee.
- The Mendon Select Board wants to talk some more about the debris in Mendon Brook.
- Fines have been officially set for not paying the rooms, meals and entertainment tax while gym memberships have been officially exempted.
See you folks tomorrow.